Electrical Engineer (Entry Level)
Cleaveland/Price is a manufacturing company headquartered in Trafford, PA, 10 miles east of Pittsburgh. Established in 1975 with over 250 employees and rapidly growing we design and manufacture high voltage electrical disconnect switches, motor operators, and automation products primarily used by the electrical utility industry. You can learn more about our company at www.cleavelandprice.com.
- Design new and improved products involving motors, transformers, electronics, sensors, and other components of our automation product line
- Maintain diverse product line while providing legacy compatibility
- Prepare technical drawings to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements
- Confer with engineers, customers, or others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects or products
- Coordinate manufacturing, purchasing, support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements
- Investigate customer complaints to determine nature and extent of the problem and recommend remedial measures or corrections
- Compile data, perform calculations and analysis, and write reports regarding products and processes
- Investigate new technologies and qualify vendor products
- Provide technical direction to customer order CAD designers
- Knowledgeable in circuit board level components, design, and debugging
- Complex problem solving and system analysis.
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Experience with CAD design software
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering
- Entry level. Recent or upcoming graduates or less than 3 years.
Excellent benefit package includes health, vision, life and disability insurance, FSA, 401K with match, vacation, and holidays.